Blue Lake

320 miles driven
5 miles hiked
1 camera almost thrown into the lake

Argh. I'm flustered by this new camera. On the trail it got some dust in the sensor...or so I thought. Cleaning didn't seem to work and I still have no idea how to fix the mess that is now my lens.

So, here is one picture and maybe the only picture I will show from this adventure.

Trip report will be coming tomorrow, but I will say this: spectacular, beautiful, amazing, breathtaking. All those words don't even come close to explaining this trail and the road leading to it. I'm blessed to have seen it with my eyes today and as I lay my head down on my pillow in exhaustion tonight I will dream of blue skies, alpine meadows and peaks so high that they touched the clouds.

why don't we do it in the road

Comments