Assignment: Autumn

I'm going to give a warning for this post.

I wanted to take some pictures of the fall colors and with the help of my new lens I was able to grab the pictures that I'd always seen in my head but hadn't been able to grab with my kit lens. The colors are so prevalent around my home that I literally went to one street, in front of one block, and took the following shots. There is no story to this assignment.

I was not going to watch the Obama infomercial tonight but I tuned in...and I was moved to post the quotes that really stood out to me. I can only hope that if he gets elected that he follows what he has said, what has moved the nation and so many people around me to campaign for him.

In any case, if you are tired of the election and all the rhetoric surrounding it please...just look at the pictures 'cause they're pretty!  I apologize to my wonderful and amazing friends who are on the complete opposite side of the isle from me or are undecided or could care less about voting.

froggy in the fall

I am reminded every day that I am not a perfect man
I will not be a perfect president but I can promise you this; I will always tell you what I think and where I stand.
I will always be honest with you about the challenges we face.
I will listen to you when we disagree and most importantly, I will open the doors of government and ask you to be apart of your own democracy again.

oh canada

In 6 days we can choose to invest in health care for our families and education for our kids and renewable energy for our future.

reflection

In 6 days we can choose hope over fear, and unity over division.

mess o fall

In 6 days we can come together as one nation, and one people and once more choose our better history.

orange crush

And together, we will change this country and change the world.

Comments

Bryan said…
Very nice pictures :)