Damn, It's Monday Already

I miss the weekend already. I slept most of it away, but it was nice being kobna again. I had planned to hike but had an unfortunate date with Monarch that did not end well. Still, it was all comfortingly random and I think my pictures reflected that. They are not good, and I'm not sure why the longer I do this the more I feel my technique is amateurish and silly.

 childhood dizziness

Speaking of maturity... This made me really dizzy. Still does just looking at it but I want to go back and do it again.

mosaic

I found a series of strange parks below the old Amazon building. I'm going to go back over there tonight after I get off work to reshoot a couple frames that I ended up not liking when I got home and saw them big on my computer screen.

where'd everyone go

I heard earlier that day that the viaduct was closed to traffic and they were allowing people to walk on it. I headed over there, but did not see anyone on the road except workers. After having wussed out in Port Gamble, I wasn't going to let an opportunity pass me by again so I started walking up one of the off-ramps. I made it on to the highway and saw another couple up there. I sat down in the middle of the road and dropped a couple frames before hearing a car pull up behind me and a man, who obviously had authority issues, said "What do you think you are doing?". I said "Taking pictures, what does it look like I'm doing?". I argued with him for a moment before the couple I had originally saw came over and told him to let me take a few shots. Apparently it was the speaker of the house, who is an advid photographer.

we are not alone

Stay tuned for more tonight...

Comments