oh yeah...it's my birthday

I thought all day about what I would write today, and in the end I have no words, no pictures and no smart ass comment. It's just another year gone by. Had you told me one year ago today where I would be, what would have happened to me over the last year and where I ended up...I probably would have laughed in your face.

Would I have changed anything? Probably not. I learned, maybe, and I've grown, maybe, and I'd like to move on. I miss my panda, I miss my Jolie, I miss my Jen's, I miss my town, and I'd like to stop crying. Saturn's Return kicked my ass, but now I'm in the home stretch and I can't wait for it to be over. I hope I've learned and grown. I'm grateful for my friends and I love each and every one of them. They are my family.

Jen, who texted me at 12:01 to tell me happy birthday.
Casey, who made a point to spend his small amount of money to take me to breakfast.
Bill, who made me the most beautiful and heartfelt gift that I will treasure until the day I die.
Keith, who risked girlfriend hell to have breakfast with me.
Justin, who told me like it is. Who knows WAY to much about me, but I'm grateful that he does.
Bach, Gena, My little Lisa, Travis, Jeff, Mandi, Motzo, Dupe and Dane who gave me lots of bday wishes.
Del, who sat on his couch for a whole night saying my birthday out loud just to remember it. Thank you.

I thought there was only one person in the world who knew more about me than anyone, but the older I get the more I realize that I have a lot of people in my life...and damn do they know me. I have always treasured family, and in the end I have created a family who I love more than anything and who know me and love me as well. 

I guess I did have words.

thanks everyone, and good night.

Comments