Dream / Astrology

I haven't been sleeping well lately.

Last night I woke up at 12:57 thinking it was early in the morning. It was a shock to see the time on the clock and after that I woke up a few more times only to force myself back to sleep.

I dreamed of my mother. We were at the mall with my family. I was angry with her, begging for her to listen to me and to change. To let this program that she's been working on actually work for her and to grow up. I was shaking her by her shoulders asking her why she wouldn't listen to me. She broke loose and ran to the nearest restaurant (The Cheesecake Factory) and stuck her head in the front door and started yelling "Help me, help me, she's beating me", then she turned to me with this look that felt like she was daring me to say anything now. Like "Ha, now what, I got you" smug smirk.

I ran...and ran...then woke up in a sweat. Not a good dream. Not a good dream at all.

Today I visit Vinny to see if he can help me with my lens. I'm thinking I need a bit of a creative outlet right about now.

Every week I receive my horoscope from Rob Bresney. I take all beliefs with a grain of salt, but for some reason when I see that weekly e-mail from Rob I breathe a sigh of relief. Almost like things will be answered by the stars, the numerology and the moon. It's almost like a validation that I've set myself on the correct path for the week.

My horoscope for the week is this:

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): "It takes a lot of time to be a genius," said
author Gertrude Stein. "You have to sit around so much doing nothing,
really doing nothing." I agree with her statement, which is why I have high
hopes that you're going to tap into more of your dormant genius in the
coming days. The cosmic rhythms are nudging you to enjoy a time of
profound slack, and I think there's a good chance you'll agree to that.

I've been exploring the beauty of doing nothing. I had a long conversation last night about making my apartment into a "Stacy Sanctuary" where I can live comfortably, create authentically and feel comforted by my surroundings. I'm glad to know I'm on the right path.

Comments