Oh How I've Missed You...

My low light friend has returned to me with the help of Bill at Camera's West. I promise never to reveal how it came back to me, but thank you for making this girl very happy indeed.

I wonder if we should start a running tally of how many of my post titles end in an ellipsis...

And can you put an ellipsis after writing the word ellipsis?

staying closed forever

I'm hoping someday this little guy will open up, but I'm not holding out hope.

I took my first self portrait today in honor of my portrait lens returning to me. I don't know why I can't bring myself to post it here, but if you are really curious you'll be able to find it somewhere in the vast interweb.

I've just noticed a small dot in the photo, perhaps an issue from a dropped camera? I've fixed it in the original shot, but will leave this one up since...well, it's here anyway.

Comments