more iphone fun

I completely forgot about Saturday morning, probably with good reason as I can only remember one other time I was that hungover. Two words, Eastern Washington.

In any case, Casey called me around 10:00 am wondering what I was doing for the day. He was wandering my way and mentioned that he saw Sir Mix-A-Lot driving out of Dicks in his orange Lambo. As exciting as that is, all I heard was Dicks. I requested two cheeseburgers and a coke, perfect hangover food, and to have it delivered to my door? HEAVEN

film noir

Film Noir fun. Even a hangover can't stop me from taking pictures...even if from the comfort of my own bed.

drive home

This was taken for Casey as he asked me for a new wallpaper for his phone.

cabin in the woods

Last spring I took a hike to Blue Lake. It was one of my first hikes with my new camera and I discovered dust for the first time and proceeded to scratch the hell out of the mirrors in my camera for the next 30 minutes. Needless to say, I took the rest of my shots that day with my iPhone. I could never figure out what I wanted to do with the log cabin shot that I took that day, but I think this works out nicely.

I can't stress enough how important it is to have fun with photography. It may be a profession, it may be a hobby, but life is too short not to enjoy your craft just a little bit with some silliness. Or maybe I'm just saying that because I'm coveting a 40d right now :)

Comments