i shoot film

angry sky
"angry sky"
Holga w/ Fujicolor Pro 400H ISO 400



From Mr. Kool's wedding, all shot with my Holga and Kodak Tmax 100 black and white film. I'm holding off on my favorite so I can give it to him as a wedding gift. The photo shop I took my film to did a terrible job of scanning the photos to disk so I will be returning to the shop to have them redone. If you look close you can see the dust.

I'm really glad to know that my knowledge of lighting and film speed was spot on with these shots. They could have turned out really well if I had the chance to get these two to pose for a shot, but they were being run ragged by family and friends. I was lucky enough to get the shots that I did without being to intrusive. I learned a lot though and I'm excited to go through the rest of my film.

no, you are beautiful
"no, you are beautiful"

I don't want my burger!
"I don't want my burger"

the bride
"exhausted bride"

Comments