Brooke White

I haven't been able to go on a lot of the artist interviews as of late, but luckily Brooke White of American Idol fame stopped by our offices yesterday and I brought my camera along to capture it. At first I stayed out of the way, nervous to pull out my camera as one of the other kids had brought his point and shoot and for some reason thought his shots were good enough. One of my co-workers walked by me as I was pouting to the tall one, who had joined me at the office towards the end of our day, and said "I need some good pictures, get over there". yay me.

pick

She mentioned that she had just begun playing her guitar recently with a pick because her fingers were "getting hard". I didn't have the heart to correct her and tell her they were calluses, the mark of a real musician.

5

Either way, it was nice to have a model of types to shoot. She was pretty and the camera certainly liked her so I had a lot to work with. I'm shooting my cousin's wedding in a couple weeks so I need all the practice I can get!

3

I love how we set up this ghetto shot in our offices. Complete with thumbtacked drapery.

1

This one in color is really silly...like a glamor shot as she's backdropped by this velvet type drapery. Still, in black and white I kinda like it.

And that's all :)

Comments

Melissa said…
Nice photos! I bet they'll ask you to take pictures for all the interviews now.