mr. kool

I had been living in Seattle for a few months, and although I was happy to be home I was in the midst of a depression. The man I had moved up here to be with, and who was pretty much my only friend in the city besides Casey, had decided that he didn't want to be with me. We tried to make a friendship work, but it just wasn't happening. I was heartbroken and missed my friends in LA more and more each day. Out of desperation to find a friend I made my way over to Craigslist's strictly platonic section. Let me tell you, 99.9% of those guys are NOT looking for something platonic. I was on the verge of giving up when I got an e-mail from Mr. Kool.


We e-mailed back and forth a couple times, but I wasn't feeling it and told him that I was really just looking for someone to make me laugh and that I don't think I want to be friends, but thanks. I expected some sort of angry response back or not even to hear from him again, but a few minutes later he sent me an e-mail with a joke which made me crack up laughing. Thus began the friendship of Mr. Kool and Ms. Davis.

Since I've known him he's moved from Florida to Seattle, back to Florida, back to Seattle, married a beautiful girl and now he's moving to Panama! Like I told him last night, I didn't get to see him as often as I would have liked but it gave me comfort to know he was in the same city. I'm going to miss him, but it'll be great to come visit him down there! At the very least, my Wii character will have a blast in Boca Del Toro.

Thanks Mr. Kool :) 

Dodgeball on Tuesday!!

Comments