the tall one

A quick word about the tall one, my boyfriend...Lucas.

I started writing about how attentive he was, how quick he was to hold me up whenever my emotions started to get to me, how he looked at me with those big brown eyes during songs that he knew would make me cry and repeatedly said "I like you" knowing that at any moment my big blue eyes would spill over with tears, how much my family adored him, how great he was with my cousins and how wonderful I really feel he is. Sometimes I wish he didn't read my blog so I could say the things I know he's not ready to hear yet, but he does...so instead I'll just show pictures :)

lucas and jolie

wet willy

Have I mentioned how much he hates having his picture taken? Between me and Carolyn he is well documented now, without middle finger even :)

jolie and lucas

I love this shot. I loooooove it!!!

lucas grabs jolie

Thank you for being so great, I can't tell you how much I appreciated you being there and meeting my family, for being strong for me when I just couldn't and for always making me smile. I couldn't have asked for a better friend to share this very special moment with me and now I can't wait to do it all again next weekend!! Friends, wedding, family...LA!!

...to be continued.

Comments