theatro zinzani

up front

Flustered with not being able to shoot Alice and Chains and instead forced to go on a location scouting mission, I texted the tall one that my job sucks. He of the always positive attitude told me to make lemonade from my lemons, or something to that effect...maybe it was make beer from my hops, or make gin from my juniper bushes...in any case he challenged me: artists can make art out of anything. get busy!

Yes sir! I adore you, bee tee dub :)

vita

The first thing I noticed was the employee entrance at the back of the building. There was a window in plain view of the passing cars and pedestrians of the wonderful costumes the entertainers wear. All labeled, and yet it still looks like a chaotic mess. I almost ran back to grab my polarizer from the car to take away the reflection but in the end I like it. It shows the entire scene in all it's glorious disarray.

zinzanni

I was able to sneak my camera inside but immediately was told that I couldn't take any pictures unless I was with a group and we were taking pictures in the bar. I was able to fire off one frame before I switched to iPhone shots so I could at least bring something back for my boss.

This shot is of the gift shop. The masks are creepy. That is all :-)

Comments