photobooth fun

Amy and Andrew are in town...yay! I didn't think I'd get to spend much time with them as today is Casey's birthday...yay!!...and we're having dinner tonight with him and a few other friends but luckily Amy was craving Bimbo's so the tall one, Casey and I met up with her and Andrew last night.

Today I'm feeling slightly happier. Not sure how long that's going to last, but luckily there is a well rested, and hopefully drunk, adorable tall boy in my future. Perhaps I can sneak my camera into his new house this weekend and catch him doing man things...like nailing sheetrock...in a wife beater...with a beer in his hand.

That would be all kinds of awesome.

To be honest I've actually been exploiting his house buying ways. I'm not to proud of it, and the damn thing isn't mine, but he's just been so great with involving me in the process and helping me through my freakouts when I think he isn't including me, that I'm feeling a little guilty about having used his fortunes for my own gain. Funny thing is I've never been much of a gossip and I loathe talking behind someone's back, and I still played a part in it last night. Must remember to be adult. Bad Stacy.


Comments