putting up walls

For once, I don't mean that in a metaphorical way! The tall one worked on his house this weekend and I sneaked my camera in for a few shots of the manliness.



The tools were laid out and the supplies were bought. The boys hammered away downstairs while I laid upstairs listening to the heavy metal rising up through the floorboards.



They worked for two days and both Dodi and I marveled at the idea of us ending up with such manly men. The first evening we had dinner at an Indian restaurant close to the Ave. It was super yummy and it made me excited at the prospect of a new area of Seattle to explore. Once I get over the idea of my boyfriend not being 8 blocks away from me I think I'll really love this neighborhood.

first fire

While waiting for them on Saturday the tall one brought me a log to light in the fireplace. It made the entire room warm and inviting. I can't wait to spend the cold winter nights snuggled up in front of it.

Comments