RUM BALLS!!!

one word...yum.


I was sick....

                .....and then we made rum balls!!









oooooh, and then my boyfriend made me veeeeery happy, and then we had lunch with his family, and then we slept, and then he made me breakfast in bed, and then we went to Costco, and did I already mention the rum balls? and then we watched the Wire and then Dodi and Michael came over and to eat the rum balls...YUM!! RUM BALLS!!!

The year is winding down and since I'll be in LA for the holidays I may save my end of the year post for after Christmas, but I've been spending a lot of time putting together my favorite photos from the last year. I actually am giving my photos for gifts this year, the first time I think I have a decent enough collection to print up. I hope people like them...because I'm too broke to buy anyone anything :) 

Comments