Nine Years Later

Hello old friend, it's nice to see you again.

It's been a long 10 years and I hope to fill you in slowly over the months, or maybe I won't. Who knows what this will end up being.

What I do know is many people don't use blogger anymore, the followers I once had are long gone and I am yearning to find a place where I can share my thoughts without judgment or fear.

October 1st I moved back to Washington State after six wonderful and horrible years in California. Ten wonderful and horrible years with the Tall One. I'm divorced. I'm living in Woodinville. I'm back with Del, aka Panda, and we are much different now that we were before but in so many ways still the same. My mom is gone... There is so much I want to say, that is just here on the tip of my tongue but not important at all. I won't say anything at all about this right now. Just practicing patience, peace, love, and hope.

In the last month Del and I have been adventuring and he has been reminding me of who I once was: the girl who enjoyed going on mini breaks. I have enjoyed learning about her, hearing stories about what she used to like, what she used to do, how she saw this world. Finding this blog again has been inspiring and I'd like to use it again. I'm not sure how, but I'm going to try.

Thanks for starting this new journey with me. Let's see what happens, shall we?


Comments